Links to Resources
- Executive Book Summaries offers excellent 8-page summaries of top business books either as a subscription or as reprints and collections.
- Harvard Business Online offers reprints and compendiums from the venerable Harvard Business Review and Harvard Business School Press.
- Tom Peters is one of the great management gurus of our time. Wow!
- Value Based Management.net has hundreds of free articles on management methods, models and theories. When you run into a buzz-word you don’t understand, this is a great place to get up to speed quickly!
- Working Knowledge is the Harvard Business School’s deep and thorough blog covering important issues for business leaders.
- Center for Creative Leadership integrates cutting-edge research with innovative training, coaching, and assessment tools for leaders and organizations.
- Consulting Psychologists Press offers a range of powerful assessment tools, products and services for professional awareness and development.
- Enneagram Worldwide offers rich resources for understanding the Enneagram. It was founded by Helen Palmer, who first brought the Enneagram to public awareness with her first book in 1988.
- Extreme Leadership is Steve Farber’s take on authentic leadership through practices of facing fear, cultivating love, generating energy, inspiring audacity, and providing proof.
- Guy Kawasaki does his part to support entrepreneurial spirit in his own inimitable style.
- Insights Discovery has developed a unique, colorful personality profiling system and extensive learning systems for teams and organizations.
- Institute of Noetic Sciences is a thought leader and publisher exploring the frontiers of consciousness to advance individual, social, and global transformation.
- Leading Blog explores issues important to leaders and offers books, articles, and other resources.
- Team Building Inc. carries loads of ideas, products, and “do it yourself” exercises to help build teams.
- The Enneagram Institute is another rich resource on the Enneagram and probably the best indicator test available.
- The Myers & Briggs Foundation The orignal and official source for information on the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI).
- Change Management Learning Center is a resource full of articles, best practices, and ideas on the field of change management.
- Mapping Strategy offers reflections on strategic thinking, forecasting, scenario planning, and organizational resilience.
- Strategy Kinetics looks at ways to overcome uncertainty through dynamic strategy development and implementation.
- strategy+business has a surprisingly high level of quality of writing in the fields of business and strategy (this is a publication of Booz Allen Hamilton).
- Business for Social Responsibility offers news and resouces for business seeking to be more socially and environmentally responsible.
- Gil Friend of Natural Logic shares his perspectives on strategic sustainability and becoming environmentally responsible while improving the bottom line.
- Stanford Social Innovation Review provides strategies, tools, and ideas for non-profits, foundations, and socially responsible businesses.
- Sustainable Business provides news and information on green trends such as renewable energy, social investing, green building, and organic products and their implications for business.
- Future Now is the Institute for the Future’s great blog on emerging technologies and their implications for the future.
- Center 4 Graphic Facilitation tracks the tools, methologies, and happenings in the field of graphic facilitation.
- David Sibbet is a master facilitator and guide of strategy and change processes. He is the founder and President of The Grove Consultants International and one of my mentors.
- The Grove Consultants International is a thought leader in graphic faciliation and leading processes to visualize change. They publish templates, guides, and books to help consultants and leaders faciliate their teams.
- Visual Practitioner.org is a resource for learning about graphic facilitation and visual practitioners.